Factory Directly Cheap Coral Reef Fish Tank Lighting Marine Cheap Aquarium LED Light
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: A7/A7L
- Power: 60W/90W
- Color Temperature: Blue/White/Purple/Full Spectrum
- LED Power: 3w
- Certification: CE, GS, RoHS, UL
- Control Type: Button and Remote
- Len′s Brand: Epistar
- Working Temperature: -20~60
- Trademark: 235*145*145mm
- Specification: Diameter126/151mm * H160mm
- HS Code: 9405409000
- Lamp Body Material: Aluminum
- IP Rating: IP54
- Emitting Color: Blue/White/Purple/Full Spectrum
- Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Warranty: 18 Months
- Shell Color: Gold/Black/Blue/Silver
- Light Angel: 90
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Transport Package: 123*409*77 mm
- Origin: Shenzhen
Parameter of A7 Series LED Aquarium Light :
|Model||A7 / A7L -- LED Aquarium Light|
|Power||60W / 90W|
|LED Quantity||20pcs / 30pcs|
|Wavelength||450-455 Blue 15000K White 400-840 Full Spectrum 415-420 Fiji Purple|
|Input voltage||AC100-240V 50/60HZ|
|Working Temperature||-20ºC - 60ºC|
|Dimensions||Ø126mm * H160mm / Ø151mm * H160mm|
|Gross Weight||(A7 1.73kg) (A7L 2.15kg )|
|Net Weight||(A7 1.52kg) (A7L 1.9kg)|
|Gross Weight(Remote)||(A7 1.95kg) (A7L 2.3kg )|
|Net Weight(Remote)||(A7 1.74kg) (A7L 2.06kg)|
|Package Dimensions||(A7 :235*145*145mm) (A7L :235*182*182mm)|
|Package Dimensions(Remote)||(A7 :198*145*205mm) (A7L :257 *182*182mm)|
|Package Material||Color Box + Pearl Cotton|
Spectrums Feastures of A7 Series LED Aquarium Light:
A7 series LED aquarium light have the most perfect spectral combinatiom .
|A7 (60W)||A7L (90W)|
|450-455 Blue 7PCS|
460-470 Blue 2PCS
6500K White 6PCS
400-840 Full Spectrum 2PCS
415-420 Fiji Purple 1pcs
400-405 Purple 1pcs
520-525 Green 1pcs
|450-455 Blue 10PCS|
460-470 Blue 4PCS
6500K White 9PCS
400-840 Full Spectrum 2PCS
415-420 Fiji Purple 2pcs
400-405 Purple 2pcs
520-525 Green 1pcs
Installation of A7 Series LED Aquarium Light:
A7 is satisfied with many size of fish tank ,it has special aluminum alloy support,and steel wire.
A7 Series LED Aquarium Light Application from USA Clients:
Packing List of A7 Series LED Aquarium Light:
Match code :
1. Connect the lights with socket , turn off power.
2. Press the"SET"button when power is on , the light has 50% brightness, it means code state.
3. Continuously press the "100% " Brightness button " three times ( the middle knob ) ,then 25% brightness and 10% brightness seperately and the lights will flash two times, then it is code successfully. 4. If it does not work then repeat the above steps ( 5 seconds to complete )
Clear code :
1. connect lights with power ,turn off the power.
2. Press the"SET"button when power is on ,and the light has 50% brightness, it means it is in the code state.
3.Continuously press"DIY"three times, then25% brightness and 10%brightness , the light flash twice, then it clears code successfully.
4. If it does not work, please repeat above step( 5 seconds to complete )
A.If many lights plug in the same socket , the code and clear can be done at the same time.
B.The remote can control many lights in the scope .
C.2.4G remote, controlling can reach 50 meters.
1. After clear, the driver is "open mode", the controller can control any of the lights.
2. After coding , the driver is "off mode", only the related controller with code can control the lights.
3.If you mix the lights, clear all of them, and code them one by one.
4. DIY: Adjust the lighting spectrum you want,and press"DIY"in 3 seconds until the flash , it is saved.
Feedback:1.Been looking at the aquarium light and think it's got great colour and a good % of lumens.Corals look great under it , spread is good too. -- John from UK
2.I used your led aquarium light 90 watts and 60 watts both are amazing performance,I am very happy with this light.Now my coral is growing also getting bright colors.And light very cool.No heat -- Jason from USA
3.I just received the aquarium lights. So far I am really happy. Packaging looks good.How soon can you send me more? -- Len from USA
4.I am really happy with it.Coral look very nice under the lights,and they growing batter than before. -- Dennie from France
5.Thanks for your suggestion for my project.I am very happy with the aquarium lights,it is amazing.-- Mohammed from South Africa
6.The combination of spectrum is professional,high quality,great color for corals.-- David from Singapore
Q:The brightness can be controlled?
A:We have switch mode and remote mode,the brightness of spectrum can be controlled with remote controller.
Q:Can 2 lights be linked together,use 1 remote or do you have to use 2 remotes?
A:One remote can control more than one light
Q:How many lights for 100cm*60cm*50cm(L*W*H)?
A:Two pieces of 60W or one piece of 90W